A grassroots chapter of the national organization founded by Bernie Sanders.
MAKE CALLS: SIGN UP HERE FOR DAILY PHONE BANKS
TO ELECT WARNOCK AND OSSOFF TO FLIP THE SENATE!
Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
Make sure YOUR thoughts are heard; Help shape what comes next.
What kinds of training do you want? What should our objectives be? When is best for monthly meetings?
to OUR REVOLUTION MICHIGAN and OUR REVOLUTION NATIONAL
Our 2020 Winning Endorsed Candidates:
Congressman Andy Levin
Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib
Rep.-elect Abraham Aiyash
Rep. Abdullah Hammoud
Rep. Cynthia Johnson
Washtenaw County Prosecutor-elect Eli Savit
Ann Arbor School Board Members Ernesto Querijero and Krystle DuPree
We work on local and state level issues using advocacy and resistance methods including those developed by the Bernie campaign and by Indivisible.
We work to create a more progressive, more transparent, and more effective Michigan Democratic Party, recognizing that many progressives have been working within the Party toward change for years.
It is crucial to support progressive candidates up and down the ballot.
Connecting and working with allies in environmental, Democratic, labor, progressive and other groups.
GOALS AND ISSUES
Our Revolution Michigan elects progressive candidates and stands up for progressive issues!
We stand for:
☑️ Medicare for All
☑️ Green New Deal
☑️ Save the Post Office
☑️ Good Jobs for All and a $15 minimum wage
☑️ Cancel Student Debt
☑️ Workers' rights and strong unions
☑️ Criminal justice reform
☑️ Campaign finance reform
☑️ Immigrant Rights
OUR SUCCESSES & SELECTED PROJECTS
- Comprehensive statewide Get Out the Vote efforts included phone banking, digital operation and a GOTV Rally on October 7 with over 17,000+ views.
- We're calling into Georgia to FLIP THE SENATE right now!
- Affiliate groups in Detroit, Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, the University of Michigan–Ann Arbor, the UP, and more.
- 10,000+ signatures on a petition to opposing the location of the NEXUS Pipeline in and near residential neighborhoods, schools, and a summer camp, putting them in the incineration zone.
- Endorsed candidates and Our Revolution members elected with our help and others' to school boards, county commission, and community college board of trustees.
- Co-organized three consecutive Women's Marches in Ann Arbor with Progressives at the University of Michigan (an Our Revolution organization). Attendance ranging from 2K to 18K+.
- Organized the 2017 Tax March - Ann Arbor with Progressives at the University of Michigan.
- Our resolution in support of redistricting, approved at the MDP State Convention.
- Successful statewide drives to increase the number of precinct delegates & to increase MDP Membership and involvement.
Our endorsement application period is closed for the 2020 cycle. Check back in 2021!