ACTION ALERT: CONTACT STATE SENATOR COLBECK
(517) 373-7350 **** SenPColbeck@senate.michigan.gov
- Senate Bill 0350 is vague, poorly written and frightening.
- This bill could penalize students for shouting "boo" during a speech
- This bill could prevent college faculty and administators from protesting our fall into fascism.
- This bill would have a chilling effect on exercise of freedom of expression on Michigan campuses.
- The bill is opposed by the Michigan Association of State Universities.
Mlive's coverage notes that students would face stiff penalties for violating the terms of the bill.
Do you like this post?