CALL YOUR SENATORS
Tell them to vote NO
On Trump's fossil-fuel industry nominees to the federal agency that regulates the industry!
Find your Senators' Contact Information here: www.tinyurl.co/YourSenatorsInfo
- CALL NOW. The Confirmation Vote could be THIS WEEK (July 10-14, 2017).
- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) is a rubber-stamp operation. That's why we have accidents on pipeline after pipeline. And that's why runaway investments in unnecessary fracking and oil pipelines that fuel climate change are approved. This has to stop.
- Nominees Ron Powelson and Neil Chatterjee's strong ties to the fossil fuel industry should disqualify them from serving on the agency that is supposed to regulate that industry.
- Powelson describes anti-pipeline advocates as members of a "jihad."
- MORE about why your Senators should vote NO on Trump's FERC nominees here: tinyurl.com/FERC-Nominees
Do you like this post?